Monday, June 29, 2009

Pride's Promise - Professional Image


I got the image back from the professional photographer so I thought I would post it here.
I always have my work professionally digitized. That way in the future if I want to have prints, postcards, notecards and so forth I have a really good image to work from.
I plan on selling giclee' prints on canvas of this one. I haven't decided what size yet but once I do I'll post it here. It will be a limited edition run of 150 prints. As I said I'm not sure of what size but I'm thinking I may have it done in the actual size of the original which is 12" X 20".
As for the Zebras I have the contour drawing done and I started putting in the sky. I really don't have enough done to post yet but will hopefully have something soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment