Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Brand New Colored Pencil Kit!!!


Hi All,

Well... this is the reason you haven't heard from me for a while. I was working on my brand new "Ann Kullberg Colored Pencil Kit" and it was a secret until Ann announced it on her E-zine. This Kit will give you step by step instructions on how to create this cute little Yorkie on Suede Mat Board.

The kit includes the Suede board, the step by step instructions, a reference photo to work from, a contour drawing to trace and seven demo pictures of each stage of the drawing. The kit will be released for sale in about two weeks and you can purchase it on Ann's site at http://www.annkullberg.com.

As soon as Ann has the kits available I will be posting them on my site for purchase as well. When I do I will post a link of where it can be purchased.

This cute little guy is my Mother's dog (my brother.... lol) and his name is Chico. He is just as cute as a little bug. He doesn't realize just how small he is, only 4 pounds! He and my Rotties get along great but, as I said, he forgets just how small he is. I had a lot of fun drawing him so I hope you will enjoy drawing him as much as I did.

If any of you should purchase the kit and need help in anyway be sure to send me an email with your questions.

Keep Scribbling,
Gemma

2 comments:

  1. When you draw hair, do you do it slowly and methodically or do you just haphazardly put it in, like really random strokes? I've always had a hair problem ...drawing, that is.
    John Dvorak
    and why does my spell checker say my last name is spelled wrong? I ought to know how to spell Dvorak LOL. there it goes again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to just scribble in the hairs. I do use several colors for hair though. I will go back and forth between 3-4 colors and keep scribbling in the hairs until I get it the way I want it.

    Maybe the spellchecker doesn't know how to spell your name.... hehehehe.

    ReplyDelete