Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Raccoon - Work in Progress - 5

Hello Everyone,

 Here's another update on this little guy.  I'm fairly pleased with the way he is coming out so farThis really isn't a good stage to share because the difference in hair color really doesn't make sense.  If you refer to the reference photo I posted earlier it will make better senseThe lighter redish color on his fur is due to the sunlight.

I don't really have much more to say or share with you so if you should have questions let me know.

Keep Scribbling!!!!
Gemma

8 comments:

  1. Wow, love the details and rich colors you have so far Gemma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man how I would love to see this up close to see your strokes and such! That fur is unbelievable!!! Just stunning!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nancy, you are to kind!!! I really appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your doing something different...I can see it! Whatever it is, it's working great for you. OH, and I do have a question, "what's taking so long?" lol. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Toni! Thanks! I had to take a break to finish the commission I had to do. I now just got another commission so I am going to try to finish this piece before I start the new commission piece. Hopefully it will be done soon.
    Thanks again and miss you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is another beautiful drawing/painting...Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete