Thursday, June 21, 2012

National Wildlife Federation Photo Contest

Hi Everyone!!

I entered a photography contest on the National Wildlife Federation Website.  Can you please go in and vote for my photos for the People's Choice award?  You can vote on all of my photos and you can also vote once a day for as many days as you would like, you will have to register to vote.  I would really really appreciate it if you go in and vote numerous times.  

Here's the link to my photo gallery on the National Wildlife Federation Website:  http://www.nwf.org/PhotoContest/PhotoContestHome.aspx?perma=gemma%40glassgems.net

Thanks so much.... and.... Keep Scribbling!!
Gemma

2 comments:

  1. Have done Gemma - I don't have a Facebook account so my votes show as David Clinker :-0
    You have some stunning photos there - particularly love the zebra picture. I'll pop by and vote more when back in the UK at the weekend

    I'm going to be cheeky here .... If you'd like to reciprocate, i've got a drawing in the Best of British Facebook competition ... need all the votes I can muster as not having a Facebook account I don't have thousands of 'friends' to vote - here's a link to my Blogpost showing the picture and a link to the Vote page.

    http://pencilpix.blogspot.com.es/2012/06/1206-best-of-british-derwent.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sue!! I'llgo in and vote on your drawing!
    Cheers,
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete