Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Performing Animal Welfare Society Elephants - WIP02

Upper left area of the drawing.

Hi All,

Sorry for how slow this is going.  As the Conventions Director for the Colored Pencil Society of America, I have been absolutely swamped. This is a really busy time for me because the convention is coming up at the end of this month.

Also... I am having a hard time staying focused on this piece because it is all so much of the same thing over and over again.  It can get a bit boring at times.  So....  with that being said I decided to get started on a commission I need to get done and I will jump back and forth between the two of them, I don't usually do this but I really need to get the commission.  My next post will be the reference photo and the contour drawing of that commission.  I also want to apologize for those of you who have already seen the mobile post of this on Facebook.  This is a much better image of it though.

This really isn't much of an update from the last but I thought I would let you see that progress at this point anyway.  I'm using all of the French Grey's, Chocolate, some of the Warm Grey's, Dark Umber, Light Umber, White, Black, Cloud Blue, Beige Sienna and some of the Browns from my Derwent Studio Pencils.  I think that's about it.  If you should have any questions or comments just let me know. 


Keep Scribbling!!
Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment