Sunday, April 27, 2014

"Here Me Roar" accepted in the Colored Pencil Society of America International Exhibition!

Here Me Roar

Hello Everyone!

I am thrilled to find out that my lion cub, titled "Hear Me Roar" was accepted in the 22nd Annual International Exhibition of the Colored Pencil Society of America!   This piece is done with 100% colored pencil on white Pastelbord.

Typically there are hundreds of pieces entered in this show and usually only about one hundred and twenty or so, are accepted.  To be selected for this exhibition is quite an honor.  This will be the seventh time I have been accepted, only 3 more times after this to receive my 10 year merit award.  I am definitely doing the happy dance!

Don't for get...... Keep Scribbling!!
Gemma

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Gemma this is lovely - the background works perfectly with the cub.
    I'm on a par with you - just had 2 pieces accepted into the UKCPS Int'l Exhibition which opened yesterday so that gives me 7 acceptances out the 10 required to gain gold status .... good luck to us both for the next 3 LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue! Good Luck on your gold status, it's always nice to receive recognition for all of our hard work!

      Delete